It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2015-01-15

Notes

I got that extra huge battery. I like the amount of charge, but I hate how freaking heavy my phone is with it attached. It is a brick. It was nice not having my case on the phone. I forgot how much the case ruins the sound quality. I cannot use the back facing camera because the plastic lense over the sensor is double thick and tinted with some soft of anti glare or something. The automatic dimmer doesn’t work any more. It just kills me to make videos with it in that case. I guess I’ll go back and forth for a while.

They are so Morines it hurts. I like that quote.

Seems the only way to get your message out there these days it to stack the bodies like cordwood on a bunch of internet videos. Another view.


I had a 15 minute discussion with one of the other developers about moving to Ubuntu on their primary workstation. I’ve already done this. I went from Red Hat to Ubuntu. They are going from Windows to Ubuntu. They want to make a backup of their drive on an external drive first. When I took my plunge, I only made a backup of my user folder. I uttered the words “Backups are for wimps.” I was joking of course. I back things up. Not as often or as thoroughly as I should I’m sure.

I want to get the bug for vlogging back. I’ve been working a lot lately and have lost the drive a bit. I still want to do it, but it doesn’t seem to give me that shot of satisfaction so much as it use dto. I’m not sure , but I think all the jerking around YouTube has done with its contributor's incomes lately has put me off my free contributions.

I was listening to Old Time Radio on Shoutcast (undr the talk heading). Orson Welles was on three channels at the same time in different shows. Probably decades apart. It was weird. I really like those old time radio shows. I heard “ ... from beyond the grave.” in his voice.

No comments: