It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2014-12-09

Notes

Elle is turning in to a bear in the morning. Puberty is hitting her both barrels.

My work computer’s fan sounds even worse today. Fan on the way. I’m secretly planning on handing it ot IT here in the building and saying I want it by the end of the day. That would feel so good knowing I don’t have to dig through that laptop to replace something that everything else appears to be bolted to. There are no YouTube videos showing the specific swap. That alone scares me.

One of the conversations earlier today was all about picking people who will be good workers. One of the guys said you need to find out if someone gets obsessed over things they are working on. If they do, they will be much better and more determined. I wanted to say that I would call that focus. Obsession is when you can’t turn it off and ends up being very bad. No good over the long run. I get what he was saying though. He is right.


Meanwhile in DC (on Iran) More lying and covering up for lying.

They are training to control citizens of western countries. Where better to learn these skills than the most western city in the world?

Life, Liberty and the pursuit of happiness. Just so long as pirates get French taxpayer money, everything is OK.



Social class is somewhat genetic.

No comments: