It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2014-12-08

Notes

Pleading the 5th for writing a law. Oh, it is for admitting he lied to congress by submitting the law in that form without telling Congress about how stupid the American voters are beforehand.

IBM is putting its name on a project that uses discarded laptop batteries, coupled with an LED, in the hands of people in third world areas of the planet who are off the power grid. This gives them light at very low price. I can’t help but think it is going to cause these countries to come after IBM in 10 years to clean up the ditches and rivers plugged up with spent laptop batteries.

Something always told me I was special. Not the kind of special that your mother or teachers tell you to keep you from committing suicide before you really wake up a grown human. I don’t know where it came from or where it went. But it was there.

I’ve had a couple people ask me what I want for Christmas. I don’t need anything. I want health for everyone in my family and friends. If you figure out how to hand that out for Christmas, let me know.

Amazon has 26 million items in stock (from memory). I do not know what that means exactly. It is impressive. Now it is all being gathered up by robots. They don’t need space between racks for people any longer. The robots stock it and the robots gather it. At what point will missing robots turn up making offspring robots and hiding them in the big pile of inventory?

I’m in the midst of another gout attack. I’m just going to have to get used to a life limping and in pain. I’ve tried to stick to the diet. The doctor won’t put me on the medicine because of potential liver and kidney damage.



People ask me why i don’t go out. My goal when I leave my home is to make it back home in one peace. I can make this more likely when I just don’t bother leaving my house.;

Term of the day. Third Wave Coffee.

No comments: