It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2014-12-03

Notes

The show must go on. OK, this is a bit much. There is only so much one can do before you have to call it a day and seek medical attention.

Yikes. Won’t someone think of the the nukes!?

Hacking defence experts call user actions hygiene. As in, how you act on a day to day basis  to prevent hacking. That is accurate, but big brother sounding to me. Besides, try a google search for the term. not easy.

Free breakfast this morning at work. Interesting timing to have a messy breakfast on picture day. I’m not in charge.


Cop saves the day. Straight out of the movies.



I believe artificial intelligence is just waiting for one of the well armed nations to fully automate their nuclear infrastructure to make itself known with the burst of several blinding lights. Earth will look like a disco ball from the moon. I hope they have a couple extraorbital video cameras aimed appropriately when it goes down. More on the same story.

There is still no way to easily, as in click it in a GUI, way to change the mouse cursor in Ubuntu. This is the twenty first century developers. Frigging fix it. I don’t care who is in the way. I don’t care who gets their panties in a not. Fix this. Fix it. It makes you look like you are a chicken shit outfit.

I’ve always hated this idea. I hope it gets overturned.


So shiny! I’m very glad that a friend of mine will get one of these.

I know it is bullshit because it came from our government. Was there any doubt?

((1000 - 523) / 3) = 159 Had to do this math today. you can copy and paste that in to google and it just tells you the answer.

No comments: