It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2014-12-16

Notes





Listened to a podcast about the extortion racket in Honduras. it is getting to the point where you can not have a business that faces the public without getting extorted by street gangs. They send kids to deliver their death threats. They make random calls to citizens to target them. They just say pay or we will kill you. This is what it looks like to live in a country ruled by the strong. I bitch all the time about feeling like I’m being shaken down by the government under threat of imprisonment for money to do things I do not agree with. I stand by that bitching.



It really scares me when employees sue their own employer for doing something stupid. I don’t like Sony for other reasons, but I really don’t like the fact that they were arrogant about security for their own employees. I hope some rich people go to jail. How often do I say that on this blog?

I am a Constitutionalist. I’m just not violent.

Electric cars are more shit than gas cars if the electricity is made from coal.

A chopper just buzzed our building. Not sure what they were looking for, but they were not very high.

By the time it all plays out in the courts, there will be 10 million new Democrat voters. That is the plan anyway.

No comments: