It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2014-12-12

Notes

2014-12-11
Google Drive got a makeover. Not sure what they intend for the future. They have something up their sleeve. I just can’t figure out what it is.

Peew! Peew! U. S. Deathstar deploying to Persian Gulf.

Obama is the one in charge. I don’t personally blame him except for not retaliating with catastrophic unbalanced response.

I want to be a farmer. Well, I am way too lazy. Still, I love to watch it on YouTube.


I like Chany. He is not full of crap. He shot a lawyer. Death is afraid of him.
I need to have a talk with which ever kelly pays the bills. He needs to get over the fact that it has to be done in the first place and do some better documentation while he is at it.

More on Benghazi. Good luck with prosecuting anyone. The people committing the crimes are the ones running the country. More - I won’t hold my breath if you don’t mind. Even if you do mind.

Sometimes I prefer a divided government. It means government gets off my back. Well, that is a nice thought anyway. Not sure it works in practice.

I don’t have an iProduct. This does not help me at the moment.

No comments: