It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2014-10-09

Notes

I believe I have a permanent click or crick in my neck. It came from a car accident I was in with my ex wife in the early nineties. It was nothing for a long time. Of course, it is getting worse as I age. Right now, it is just a scary noise, but I believe it will become a pain and at some point a disability as I age further.



Surveys are bullshit. “Would you rather ban guns or die in a fire?” ... “A majority of people want to ban guns.” Ever wonder where the anti gun stuff comes from? I want to hear the questions asked. which they almost did in this article.

One of the women in my office does hocky. They were doing practice skating and one of the other ladies broke her foot. They called paramedics. She passed out from the pain. it was quite a practice session. I question the safety of any sport that involves giving everyone on the team a stick.


US running low on reconnaissance drones. Maybe they should bugg the NSA and retask some of those folks spying on non US citizens for a while. Thoughts?



Lunch conversation today consisted of C vs C++. I was surprised the number of people who did not like C++. “You can do all of that in C.” “The problem is no one does the ++ stuff in C.” There was no consensus beyond everyone should use C and Python together for all programming from now on. Java was not very highly rated.

Where did it all go wrong indeed. I routinely look to foreign media to figure out what is going on in my country.

Publicity stunt here in Houston. I never heard of this station until it did this switch.

My rights got revoked on one of the networks today. I knew why but still jumped straight to paranoia mode wondering if I had been fired. Every time.

The officer who went in to the infected area does not have Ebola. Thank God.

No comments: