It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2014-10-30

Notes


Someone did the math and supposed one could have purchased every cow on the planet with the money used in Quantitative Easing.

Voter Fraud (paranoia)

Israel is unfazed over “Chickenshit” comment. They have to put up with far worse from their neighbors. More.

I like these folks. No-Shit kind of people.


Completely rebuilt my virtual Linux machine on my Windows machine at work. I use it for Kdenlive which is Linux only. This time I told the computer it had a 100GB drive. It only takes up what it needs until you run out of space. I used 30G before and it refused to let me expand it. I thought I would have all  kinds of issues, but I didn’t. I was back up and running while doing other things at work and just letting this take the back burner. Of course, I haven’t actually tried to render a video yet. I’ll let the blog know how it goes.

No comments: