It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2014-10-03

Notes

Thoughts
It’s funny how even Folger's coffee in a paper cup taists better than the shhit in our lunch room.

7-Up used to have a relatively high lithium content. Back when Coke a Cola had cocaine in it.

I’ve started calling the bus the Ebola farm .This is bad. I need to stop because the bus is a poor place to catch Ebola. It does not live on surfaces for very long and the odds of picking it up that way are low. Still, I try to hold my breath while on the bus and wash my hands after I get off. I’ve heard people wearing masks will not be allowed on planes in the U. S. to prevent other passengers from becoming uncomfortable. In China people are expected to wear a mask if they have a cold.

Links
The world just doesn’t have time for idiots like this any longer.


You can sit at home in quarantine or in a cell. Your choice.

No comments: