It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2014-10-14

Notes


I wish I could tell xmms to play the podcast at 120% speed. I found a plugin, but it appears to require you to build xmms with it present. I fuck-ity-fucking hate that. It tells me a lot about the software project. This kind of crap is not done properly (built in to the frigging project in the first place) because of politics and/or pride.

Not sure I agree. Still, I don’t think marriage should be recognized by the state at all.

Mustard Gas may have been used by ISIS/ISL/IS on Kurds. That link contains graphic images.



I’ve been following Adam Carolla on his movie making adventure. Pretty cool. I like finding an industry from a hundred years ago that refuses to evolve die in agony and rot from the inside out. There are companies that make it that long.

Maybe a little over the top. I guess he was far too used to people praising him for every moment he drew breath.

Someone really likes the Surface 3. I like the charger near the end of the article. I have nothing against MS Surface(es).


There are some studies saying the shows about entrepreneurship are doing more harm than good to get people to start their own business. The shows are giving creating a business a bad name..

No comments: