It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2014-09-29

Notes

Thoughts
I was looking at my sick days and it appears that over the last couple years, I miss more days in Summer than any other season. The pollen counts really tear me up.

Strange today. I got in just before 8:00 this morning to work. If I hadn’t been reminded by my computer to go eat lunch, I would have thought it was 9:30. By 15:00 I was feeling like it was about lunch time even though I already went to lunch and was not hungry. When will I feel like going to bed?

Links

What are the cops going to do when people video their own arrests with these things and then the drone flies away to be downloaded elsewhere? They are going to need chaser drones of their own. The arms race of freedom escalates.


Ello - I have not gotten my invite yet.

Are racist if you expect more from people than animalistic reaction to stimuli? I expect more from everyone.l


Once again, the Onion gets it right. Their list is about as accurate as any I’ve seen. Particularly, the last entry.

I listen to Penn’s Sunday School, but I am not an atheist.

Afghanistan, feeling the presents of ISIS over their shoulder, pen a deal with U. S. troops.

Green rules might do more harm than good. You might get ostracized for saying that buddy.


No comments: