It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2014-09-05

Notes

2014-09-04
Demining: Mine removal.

Do humans smell that bad to monkeys?

If I watch the terminal scroll while my test runs, it is like my soul hides away from me. I have to stop looking. Stop watching. It is too much going by the screen. I cannot imagine seeing all the bits all the commands all the results. It would drive me mad.

The only successful faiths have the partitioners work for the faith. The most satisfying faiths work for the partitioners.

The whole concept of cloud computing is taking a hit from this latest Apple iCloud


Lunch conversation today was all about potty training dogs. I nearly crawled under the table and took a nap. That is a valid topic. Still, I was easily distracted and played with my phone. We did move on to holidays associated with drinking. and aligned child birthdays with these holidays.


Rip Joan Rivers. Can we talk!?

Drop in the bucket on the ACA.

I really like the little tablets that you draw on. I know they are very over priced. I think they are cool. I bet Elle would love one too. I should look in to the drawing apps for my phone and such.

I don’t see Perry in the presidency. Too many reasons to worry about.

Cool! Technology is amazing. This isn’t even $200 and it does stuff only DAPA was talking about less than a decade ago. Watched a guy on YouTube with one of these chase his dog around. Very toy, very scary stalking tool.

No comments: