It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2014-09-19

Notes


I wondered how long it would take for someone to blame the victim in the journalists beheading issue. Not very long it turns out. If journalists are not supposed to go get the news, then the “free world” will not know what is going on. It isn’t like or government agents are telling us anything.

You can paint a teddy bear on a nuke, but it don’t dull the boom.

Coral is a worm that turns itself in to a rock with a mouth. Dr Karl.


Authors have to provide a one line description of themselves to put up before one of their stories is read. I think mine should read “Blessed but tired.”

Sometimes I wish they would stand down here. Between the CIA stand down in Europe and Military loss of confidence in the administration, I’m not sure what the hell will happen next.

No comments: