It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2014-09-19

Notes

2014-09-17
The end of Big Twitter. I hope so. I would like nothing more than dropping the 140 character lesh. This will leave me with about fifteen other leashes for people to tug on.

WTF Barbie. In stores near ... well, everywhere.

WW III may have already started. Interesting idea.

No wonder they are so popular. Social Studies and maths are banned by ISIS (ISL/IS).

Ken Scholes - Interesting fiction.


2014-09-18

I have to reboot my phone more often. It acts so much better after a reboot. I need to get in the habit of doing it every morning or evening.

I love this weather. It is rain and humid. It isn’t cold. It doesn’t feel like Houston except for the humidity. That feels like Houston just fine. I’m wondering how long it will last. It might just be that it has been so long since we had this weather. East Texas has been in drought conditions for many years.

Learn what Alibaba web site is. You will hear more and more about this. It is a compeditor with Amazon.com for the rest of the the world. It is based in China. They sell everything. They are trying to get a banking license.

Ya, If everyone would just drop dead at 30, I mean 75, that would be great.


Everyone, everywhere. Cozy relationship between Google and NSA.



Another cold war. That’s just great.

Lunch conversation
  • Phones
    • New iPhone
    • Voice recognition (came up twice).
    • Cars have shit maps and apps. They should just use the phone apps.
    • Cases for phones and tablets.
    • Better quality sound these days.
  • Dogs
    • Dogs reacting to thunder.
    • Dogs hiding in rooms and refusing to come out.

No comments: