It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2014-08-08

Notes

I run BOINC on my computer at work .My company endorses off hour use. The client I use allows weekend and weeknight settings. I used to run this kind of program on all machines I had access to. It was great when there was a sense of competition. Now that they don’t really keep track any longer, it is not as much fun. I still do it out of a giving back sort of thing.

Why do we pay the UN so much money? They are out to get us and our allies.

Where are the flying cars?

The end is getting closer every day. Just what will we do when computers are smarter than we are? That question will have to be answered soon.

This kind of shit is why we have climate deniers and people who won’t inoculated their kids.

A “Fuck you!” from Russia. Multiple acts of war. I get the U. S. laying down and taking it with this administration, but you would think that Canada would stand up against the Russians.

No comments: