It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2014-08-07

Notes

I can’t remember the last time I got a comment on my blog.

Illegal entry from Ghana. No mention why the immigration official did this. I assume it was to get this person out of a country overrun by the sick and dying.

# Some perl script information I came across in my travels today
Variables Frigging Perl has gobs of symbols.
$ = scalar (numbers and strings for example)
@ = arrays
% = hashes
Push function Put on the end of an array
Unshift function Put on the beginning of an array
Readdir No options at all.

Best news I’ve heard all day. Sprint will not buy T-Mobile. I hate when my phone carrier gets bought out. Everything just becomes as shit as the new carrier ever was. It happened with at&t and with another company I was with. I can’t remember the name. Good news for me

No comments: