It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2014-08-04

Notes

I have no recollection of putting my laptop in my bag last night. I realised this last night about fifteen minutes after I put the laptop up. I realized I was reconstructing the entire “memory” from past experience. It is funny now that I‘ve started paying attention to such things, I noticed it all the time. I’m getting to where I think I can tell the difference between actual memory recall and reconstruction. It “feels” different to remember it. I wonder if it is all placebo. It is after all just in my head.

Adam brought back some coffee from Portland. They don’t grow coffee in or anywhere near Portland. They import all of it. They still have good coffee. Those over taxed pinkies do something well.

“The aliens who landed didn’t understand how their technology worked.” This could be said about us. No one who flies the ship knows how to build one.

Now old enemies are coming back online. It isn’t bad enough that there are so many new ones. If there is anything that Carter taught the entire world it was to take advantage of a shit U. S. president while the getting is good.

Kelly truism - There is not enough space on any server to keep everything for ever. Nore, will there ever be.

Lunch conversation today was mostly about GenCon. This event is next week. Half our company seems to be going. It should make for a quiet Thursday and Friday.

Wikipedia page of the day. My officemate and I had a 15 minute discussion on this topic.

This will be pages and pages of solid black ink. Fast and Furious scandal documents ordered to be released. I’ll hold my breath.

No comments: