It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2014-08-25

Notes

2014-07-22

Metric. I’m going to vote for whomever says they will switch the U. S. to the Metric System.

I have gotten to the point where I HATE intros to videos and TV shows. Entries should be no longer than 4 seconds. I kind of like the intros on TV shows that has content playing and just puts credits on in an unobtrusive manner. I’ve thought of doing something like that on my vlog, but it would take effort.

Twitter is getting nuts. I do not know if I’m doing something wrong, but I’m getting contacted by bots with pretty woman's pictures on the accounts. They are not explicit. They are just these “buy followers” sites. Is it possible to transfer followers from one Twitter account to another? Is there a way to filter them without blocking nine million accounts?

I ride the bus at least a couple times a week. I wonder every time if it is going to be the trip that gives me Ebola or tuberculosis. Is this the trip where some maniac stabs me? Will a dump truck t-bone us passing Dairy Ashford? Will the driver have a flashback and run us in to a telephone poll? Will I get hit walking to or from the stop? Did the rout change as of last night? Will the busses stop running for whatever reason?

Happy Dance. This asshole is pushing up the grass.

Lots of communication going between ISIS (al Qaeda 2.0) and Mexican drug cartels. What bad things could possibly happen with no enforcement on one of our borders? Presents a short term and a long term threat.

I wrote kit and caboodle down today for the first time in a long time. It is an under used phrase.

No comments: