It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2014-08-20

Notes

I made coffee this morning. I left the lid open on the coffee pot and hot water poured back in to the reservoir for 15 minutes while I fucked off in a discaffeinated stopper. I found it later still dumping hot water in the reservoir and managed to get it pointing the correct direction without catastrophe. Now, how does the coffee taste?

Not long ago I had to change my walking time from my house to the bus stop. I did this to avoid someone who keeps honking at me as they pass. It is not threatening, it is just annoying. Still, my new time of walking keeps me in the dawn zone. I like being out there when the sun comes up. I’m far too lazy to do this without a reason.

Someone said it costs $57,000 in Los Angeles to raise a preschooler to the point they enter school. Who the hell can afford that?

Kids learning on tablets with blocks for example, have difficult times translating to 3d hands on tasks. You just straight up need to practice in the real world to get real world results. the 2d stuff is good for exercise or practice of the skills. Not really development. Things like letters and words and such work fine. I mean, I learned on flash cards. Not much difference there to a drool resistant tablet.

The dairy industry uses lasers to zap male sperm (a sperm that has a Y chromosome as opposed to 2 X chromosomes). Is this being made available to humans?

My list of goals at work is slowly oozing in to a pool of lumpy despair. I’m losing the ever heating battle with software builds.

No comments: