It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2014-07-31

Notes


At no point to builds get smaller. The size of builds is currently outpacing the increase in hard drive size. You would think that hard drives are getting cheaper and thus it would be easier and easier to store things However, no one ever lets me remove builds. They want to keep everything forever. They want redundant storage and they want full forever backups. This runs in to money which means you cannot use cheap hard drives. It is a constant battle. I’m sure software building is not the only place this issue pops up.

My phone time waster app is reddit. I was waiting on the one on one meeting with the VP yesterday. That is the most business sentence I’ve ever written. I stood in the hall and waited for a phone conversation to finish before going in. I simply popped the phone out and hopped on reddit. I’ve also missed bus stops because of reddit.

When I was a kid, they put Tums in the bottom of the vending machines. it was in a little roll like life savers.  I guess it is an over the counter medicine so they quit at some point. I could use this particular good old day again if I’m honest. I don’t think you can get high off them in any way. Not sure what the harm is. Are they afraid of people having a comfortable stomach or something?
Sounds like Al Qaeda has quite a lucrative kidnapping business going on. They pick their future victims based on who has paid in the past. Go figure.

Go watch these videos. You are welcome.

No comments: