It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2014-07-22

Notes

2014-07-21
Several servers had some issues this morning. I walked in and ka-bluy! Got things going to a point. Our 15 minute meeting last an hour. Missed lunch because people who wanted to go to the good place wanted to go to a much more expensive place. I just ended up skipping lunch. I’m fat enough.

More illegals entering Texas than people born here. Gives a bit of scale to the issue.

2014-07-22
I promise, Android has something similar. Apple IOS has a backdoor.

Trueblood makes a “Republicunt” crack. Prove their Demetwat leaning.

Kary not invited (uninvited I bet) to Peace talks between Israel and Hamas (Note, I didn’t say Gaza or the Palestinians. That is because Hamas is te one in charge and the one talking .. Oh, and shooting missiles at civilians.)

Maybe the IRS didn’t lose all those emails. Will anyone go to jail over this tyranny? Something about the level of “destroyed” or something.

Tel Aviv airport put on flyby status for U. S. carriers for at least 24 hours. Pesky war going on and all.

France getting a head start on surrender to Russia. Interesting idea to screw Putin (Russia) in that article. It will never fly. it makes way too much sense. God forbit the U. S. bring herself to punish an aggressor nation.

They were in a war zone.

No comments: