It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2014-07-02

Notes

Home today with gout attack in my left ankle. I’m attempting to do a good amount of work from home. Really, I want to make myself available for people who may need my services. I know things. Things like where the blank DVDs are. Got asked that one this morning.

Made it through a meeting remotely. I should get a badge for that one.

Didn’t have to go very far for lunch today. Chicken Noodles and chips. mmm mm good.

In the afternoon, I had some issues with the VPN. That is the connection that allows me to act like I’m plugged directly in to the corporate network. it just kept dumping me after acting all nice and efficient most of the morning. Annoying.

I just don’t put much weight in asking people their opinion, even when I agree with the conclusions.

No comments: