It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2014-06-09

Phone Company

Sprint is buying T-Mobile. I’ve looked at Sprint plans and found them lacking. Well, found the extremely expensive. I think they are on par with Verizon. I will go back to Virgin or try Wal-Mart. Wal-Mart uses T-Mobile for the moment, but that will obviously change. Nat will be pissed. She hated Virgin. I’ll give her a stipend for her and Elle every month for phones and go from there.

I am so friggin sick of companies getting bought out that I use. I must have a talent for picking the phone company that gets bought out. It is always worse after the buyout.

In the nineties, my savings and loan needed to get bought out. I got screwed then too. It seemed to me at the time the new bank didn’t want my business. I ended up moving to some other financial institution.

These companies seem to think I’m sitting on a big pile of cash, pointing at them and laughing. They act like  I refuse to part with it for services rendered. No, I just straight up cannot afford their prices. I have no choice in the matter. Very little choice anyway. I’ll have to go back to paying every month.

No comments: