It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2014-06-04

Notes

I remember walking the mall as a kid. Be would complain of carrying bags around. I don’t remember buying many things at the mall myself beyond shoes.

Spent a good chunk of my day today essentially renaming a file. Such is the life of a software builder.

Hard decisions yet to be made. Mother of one of the soldiers who died looking for the trader speaks. The title is “Everything is Broken”. Apt. He left his weapon and mailed his computer home before he bailed. Some say he left a note.

This just in! News from Lake Wobegon ends without the famous tagline “.. where all the women are strong, all the men are good looking and all the kids are above average.” Masses are too mellowed out to respond negatively.

The average age of cars on the road in the U. S. is 11.4 years. Wow. I would have guessed something under 10 for sure. It has recently gone higher. Our car is about to hit 10 years. Of course, we have a Corolla. That is like cheating for longevity.

You pronounce the “g” twice in longevity. I say it a bit like “long” “jevity”. Am I nuts?

No comments: