It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2014-06-03

Notes

2014-06-02
Righteous indignation - Getting pissed off at being oppressed. Not just holding it in, but using some wrong as justification for screaming at someone. Typically this phrase is only used when try to tell someone they are getting upset over trivial bullshit, or telling someone they are on the “wrong” side of an argument.

I want to be the guy who pays off his friend’s houses when he wins the lottery. I know I would probably skip town with the cash (family in tow) and not look back except in the occasion of swooping in to help someone in real need and to punish those dicks I could.

Did you like the idea of the Affordable Care Act also known as Obama Care? Well, check out what you can expect from nationalized medicine with the Veterans Affairs scandal.

One of the guys at work got a t-shirt that says “knock knock knock PENNY!” for three rows.This follows me warring one that said “I’m not insane. My mother had me tested.” The shirt caused a philosophical discussion on just how society judges sanity. Thanks Nat. Awesome t-shirt find.


Video ideas:
Being sore after putting up 5 pickets. Feel like I built a pyramid.

This came up today. I’m not sure I’ve ever heard of this before. Lippy and Har-de-har-har  rarely come up in conversation these days.

No comments: