It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2014-06-18

Notes

2014-06-17
Rubby Bink. What an awesome name. I heard this name on the Flying Squirrel’s (Red Panda) podcast. She was getting a birthday shout out. The reader mentioned he was going to steal that name for a story at some point. They also have Von Schlitz as a character name. How evil does that sound?

It turns out there are issues with forcing your populous to be stupid and controllable. Not the least of which is the lack of brilliant people to keep your controle machine going.

Ford first called his motorized vehicle a quadracycle. It ran on ethanol. It had a 2 stroke engine with about 4 horsepower. It would also not fit through the door of the garage. An ax fixed the design flaw.

Oh, I’m behind on this, but the U. S. beat China in the World Cup. USA! USA!!

I think Feedly is under attack again this morning (2014-06-17). It seems like my feeds are updating very slowly. I really hope whomever is doing this lives and dies broke.
I so need this to be cheaper than it is. They don't mention if it has some way to not run in to things while following you around.

The Last Ship: A post apocalyptic (sold) TV show ...

Billy Bob Thornton is in a band that has played South By Southwest.

No comments: