It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2014-06-12

Notes

2014-06-11
Feedly was down this morning. I use feedly for my RSS aggregator. It works pretty well for YouTube and some other key sites. It was really annoying that I hadn't backed up my RSS list in quite a while. Feedly contains all my news and vlog links. I would love to have a backup, but there just isn't one. None of the other sites present the data in a way that is just links to the frigging pages. They want to present the pages to you in some weird way to hide where it is all coming from. Some want to make it look like a newspaper for goodness sake. Found a link describing the DDoS attack they were under.

Listening to some pregame commentary about the world cup on BBC. I can’t listen to the matches on BBC because of rights. I’m not a Brit or in Britton. Blows. I have to find it in Spanish somewhere. They don’t have the IP hangups so bad.

No comments: