It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2014-06-10

Notes


They came round and asked who needed a new chair at my office;. I had a pretty good chair so I said no thanks. Until I sat in one of the new chairs. They have Lumbar support. They are the screen seat and back design like I have at the house. Very supportive. Soooooo, I ... swapped my chair with one of the new ones in a conference room. it is still a pretty good chair, just not quite as good for all day sitting. it was a self preservation call.

The Italians are going to include prostituti9o0n and illegal drug sales in their future calculations. They will even refigure past years. This is apparently a European rule change. I’m not sure what to think about this. It is money changing hands. The amounts are significant.

No comments: