It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2014-05-06

Notes

Had the hardest time getting my shit together to pay bills this month. I finished up early this morning and mailed out the mortgage payment on the way to work.

When did the size (zoom) dropdown show up in Google Docs? Using it. Works well so far. Just hitting the ctrl-plus caused issues with layout and the cursor not entering text where it appeared on the screen. That was a drag.

I cannot be the only U. S citizen losing sleep over this stuff.

Ran an update on my work Linux computer. This software they overlay over Red Hat is called OpenClient. It is intense to use, upgrade and keep running. The upgrade went pretty well. I had to flip my monitors. I had to rebot because of no mouse on first pass. Had to learn the new email and chat changes. All of that is nothing. I have to give this one a good job so far. I’m still waiting for the other shoe to drop.

Earphones died at work today. They lasted a long time. They drove me nuts because they were eared. In other words, each bud was designed for a specific ear. If you put them on backwards, they sounded like crap. They didn’t sound all that magnificent when on correctly. Fortunately,m I have five or six spare pare at home. I’m now sporting the bright pink set. Waiting for the first comment.

Walking through the grass on the way to work is taking a higher toll than normal on my genes. Every day I end up covered in schmoots from the tall grass. it isn’t just sticky and ugly, it smells a bit moldy.It worries me to leave my genes unwashed in the hapmer for long. I normally wear a pair of genes for two days before cycling them. No go with the tall grass. Made the call. Waiting for a bit before I call again. If they don’t watch it, I might have to call it again.

No comments: