It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2014-05-22

Notes

The sun is creeping higher and higher in the sky at 6:00 when I exit the house. I’m to the point already that I do not really need my flashlight for the walk. Normally, I get up earlier and start my walk earlier. this time of year, but I’m already at 4:45 for fuck sake. I’ll just have to deal with the rising sun.

I have a bunch clips on my phone. My vlog has deteriorated to stapling a bunch of clips together over a week or so and slapping them up on the weekend. This blog has become a place to put pictures and these notes posts. I’m not very good at this social media stuff.

The word stapling has no vowel in the middle. This means it is two syllables, not three like many pronounce it. I hear “stapoling” (short “o”) all the time when people speak. I wonder if it is a south thing.

The Russians and Chinese are executing war games as I type. Our future enemies are colluding against us and our allies. Neither country has a particularly good navy. China is just getting started. Russia has never had a particularly powerful navy.

Emergency room visits are up after the ACA kicks in. This is the opposite of what lawmakers promised when they dumped this in our collective laps. No one is saying why yet.

EMT joke - “Bleeding always stops.”


Video ideas
  • Metric president (May have already done this one)
  • Dogs vs cats (stupid)
  • Stapling syllables (stupid)
  • Lunch conversation topics

No comments: