It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2014-05-16

Notes


We had a small name change in one bit of one function cause a headache in a bunch of tests. it broke a bunch of crazy stuff in a bunch of crazy places. It turns out the tests need to be updated. Broke stuff for a day. Planned change that rippled. These things happen in development. It was such a small change. It was such a nasty ripple. It really is one of those butterfly wing conundrums.

I never used to rely on a battery for a laptop. I have to at my new ... Well, current job. It isn’t really new any longer.

So glad I got the kmag (KDE screen magnification program) working. It makes this whole laptop on wifi thing work Otherwise, I couldn’t  really use my laptop screen for much.

We have awesome printers at work. I Cannot use them for scanning. They will scan to email. Pretty cool when it works. I cannot make it work fast enough for the goddamn printer not to reset back to the main screen. I really hope I do not have to deal with this printer for very long. I will end up smashing the fucker the next time it cuts me off after fucking with it for fifteen minutes.

Phonetic alphabet from memory
Alpha
Bravo
Charlie
Delta
Foxtrot
Golf
Hotel
India
Juliet
Kilo
Lima
Mike (took me a minute)
Nora --> November
Ocean --> Oscar
Papa
Quebec
Romeo
Siera
Tango
Uniform
Victor
Whisky
X-ray
Yankee
Zulu

No comments: