It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2014-05-12

Notes

2014-05-09
Elle’s school is out for summer today. They have some little performance for the kids. Note sure why. I remember hanging out and playing paper football the last day of class. I did get in trouble the last day of my senior year for playing cards in class. We thought the teacher was kidding when she said to stop. It was just that kind of day. I didn’t notice a single book on fictional spaceships. My favorite book of all time was a fictional history of spacecraft, illustrated. I used to sit there for hours after reading the bio of each shop and daydream about the drawings.

They mowed along Westheimer. I’m so stoked.

Bitg the bullet and put KDE on my work machine just to get kmag. Huge overhead for a simple program. Worth it. Pride had been holding me back. Should have done this a while ago. I decided to do this during a training course a couple weeks ago. The other tools are far less reliable.

I did something today that I hadn't planned on doing. I called support at work. This is a thing  i try to avoid. it isn’t that the help desk is bad. We really do have some smart folks on the job. Still, our company pays a fortune to have this availability. There is an entire division of the company for this sort of thing. I want to know how well it works if I’m honest. Plus, they do it all the time so hopefully, they will know how to do it properly.

Gata go watch Blowout.

Just wen the hell are they going to vacuum up all that blood?
///

No comments: