It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2014-05-01

Notes

2014-04-29
They are starting work on the house across the street. I’m thinking of posting a daily snap of the construction on my instagram or twitter or something.

Blueberry is not a flavor that works in coffee.

There is a way to tell Linux to wait to mount a network share until after the network comes up. Think about that statement for a moment.

2014-05-01
Some of our meetings are called beatings.


If I were an alien coming down and I wanted one world government, to deal with in order to bring Earth in to the galactic fold, I would choose Canada. Everyone thinks they are peaceful, but they can be assholes just like anyone else. I bet many people would welcome their new canadian overlords. By the time they figured out it was really aliens behind it, it would far too late.

If putting the government in charge of everything is such a good idea, put the government in charge of unions. Of course the unions would not be able to donate to politics after this.

No comments: