It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2014-04-04

Notes

2014-04-03
We drove past the same intersection where we had the near miss this morning. No repeat. However, people in this town seem to think they are supposed to pull out of a driveway on to a busy street and intentionally pull in to the lame with the fastest oncoming traffic. It is ridiculous.

Not being able to remember names names is genetic. it is related to oxytocin production.

Added the QR code of my YouTube page to Evernote. Not sure if it will ever come in handy, but there is no way I’ll ever remember where to get a QR code without just going and finding a place again.

New server at work
  • 4 processors
  • 40 cores
  • 80 cores (after hyperthreading)
  • 256G RAM
Why can’t I stop ringing my hands and smiling?

Lunch conversation
  • Work
  • Coworkers
  • Party rooms
  • Poker
  • Kids
  • Sleep
  • Lack of sleep

No comments: