It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2014-04-30

Notes

2014-04-28
Tons of vlog opportunities this morning in the dash cam. Hope I remember to go get them this evening.

Heard a new word. Documentarian. Shutup!

David Copperfield started out as a ventriloquist.

“Artificial Gravity of.” “Cut Lux”

2014-04-29
Not sure why, but my YouTube numbers are up a bit. Not a lot, but a bit. No idea how to make it continue. Sad really.

A friend of mine signed up at work for a mobile device that is basically a very capable pedometer. He has been complaining about his middle (like me) for years now. It turns out having this thing in his pocket or wherever and having some sort of big brother looking over your shoulder (constant supervision) is paying off. I’ve noticed him taking the stairs and such. Still eats fattening meals at lunch right along side me. I might have to look in to one of those things.

12% of high schools produced 50% of the dropouts back inthe day. This kind of thing has been under a microscope in the last 20 years. The idea is track who is dropping out, find the issue, and fix it. Go figure.



1 Billion Dollars worth of munitions to be destroyed over an accounting issue? Is that what I’m reading here?

No comments: