It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2014-04-23

Notes

Drug laws: Addict in, addict out. Don’t just stick people in prison. Do more than that.

I like Jeb Bush. This is why I don’t want him to run for president. I end up hating (because of negative media coverage) anyone who runs for the office.

The first doomsday clock for the climate was set to early 1999.

My little girl
Elle had an Earth Day breakfast thing at school. I couldn’t go because I had a shit ton of work to do. Half way through my morning, I realized that all the shit I was doing was to make the general well being of the company better. I need to focus on my little girl more. it is so difficult. There is so much to do all way round.

With this in mind, I gave up one of my responsibilities.

This is a huge thing for me. I don’t normally say no. This is one of the skills they told us we need to develop when the large company took us over. Well, Here I go

No comments: