It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2014-04-22

Notes


Long day. It is 9:30 (am)

Birth control pills (Progesterone) came out in 1960.

I don’t even listen to the numbers on Wall Street. I only care if we fat or lean. How many fortunes are run on the same set of criteria?

I attempted to put a panoramic on this blog this afternoon from a Japanese place where I went to lunch. it was a pretty cool photo of the inside of the round room where we sat. It failed to upload from my phone. It did make it to my Google+, Twitter and Facebook pages. No idea what the hell happened to Blogger.

lunch Conversation
  • Work
    • None (I don’t remember any)
  • Home renovations
    • One of the guys is getting his outside gutted and redone. It was funny because the rest of us declared the bits that affected our lives.
    • He was adamant about a huge trash can in the kitchen. Basically the bottom floor of his house will be wrapped around the kitchen.
  • People we forgot
  • Life playing video games.
    • Einstein spent most of his work day as a patent clerk dreaming up the theory of relativity.
    • How many discoveries could have been found except for a life spending every free thought on video games?
  • The place
    • japanese
    • Good food
      • Baked rice scures
      • Fresh wasabi
    • Could handle 10 people with separate checks depending on your server.
    • Looks like it used to be an apartment building.

I have almost mastered the level of mediocrity with chopsticks.

No comments: