It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2014-02-03

Notes

Something is wrong with online dating. I just don't think it is normal. I know it is consciously, it is just not normal in my head. I’m old fashioned this way. Thank goodness I’m married and do not need to date. I am horrible at it.

Never date a fucking economist. Proof they should call the class economics analytic feedback loop management instead.

I find myself not wanting to watch some movies. There are a bunch of movies in the Oscars this year that I just don’t care to watch. I found a site that lets me read a spoiler or a walk through of the entire movie.. I live this. It only takes three minutes to run though one of these movies instead of an hour or more. I can now participate in the medium of cinema and not suffer through the shit that is going out these days.

Girlscout Cookies Making a political statement so screw ‘em.

Preparing drone army for world domination is proving more complex than originally planned. Wait. That should have been on the do not post list.

No comments: