It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2014-02-11

Eye doctor’s visit

Westheimer Vision - Definite thumbs up.

Left yesterday at noon and went to the eye doctor. It was a pretty normal trip. The whole family gets treated when I go. They renovated since our last visit. They had a coffee maker thing with those cartridges. Elle picked a tea, but it must have had caffeine. She was chatty the whole time.

I got a couple prescriptions. I put them in Evernote and in my google drive. Hedging my bets. I can’t find my old document in google drive. I know I had one. Not worried.

I already ordered glasses from Zenni Optical. They will be the most expensive glasses I’ve ever ordered from them. I went nuts and got high index and magic super duty anti glare coating. Still under $70. These things better give me x-ray vision.

The doctor seems to enjoy the whole family being there. I doubt he does this for anyone else. He shoots the breeze with us while doing the exams. It is awesome.

Things I learned
  • Eye doctors can get lights installed that key off a switch to tell you where to look behind them.
  • Some eye drops that say “do not use while you have contacts in” mean specific kinds of contacts.
    • It is different for every drop. Consult your doctor.
  • There are some new hybread contacts. They are half hard and half soft. Our doctor was joury out on them. Not sure if they give you the best or worse of both worlds yet.

No comments: