It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2014-01-27

Notes

Israel has our back even if we don’t have theirs.

The weather today promises to be interesting. Felt nice first thing this morning. Elle wanted to go to school without a jacket. “It’s fine” she says. This is as warm and dry as it is going to get all day. Freezing rain tonight and a slow wet decline until we get there. 70% chance of rain and 100% chance of freeze this evening. I will be working from home tomorrow if the commute is too bad. Too many people in Houston just got no cold weather sense.

When it comes to Apple vs Samsung patent crap, I really want both sides to lose. Not sure why. I have a Samsung

I was starting to worry about my phone’s battery. It died yesterday at 15:00 and I had to charge it. It was well drained by the time I got to charging it again last night. I noticed today something is wrong with the wifi at work. The phone was bouncing between 2 access points while I was just sitting at my desk That destroys the battery life of a particular charge. I’m going to have to remember to turn off wifi now when I am not using it. One more thing to worry about.

Like 40 people went from my work to the Chinese food place we normally hit on Thursdays. It took us an hour to get our food. One guy had to get his to go because everyone else had finished eating. Real drag. A couple people bailed. That turned out to be a good idea today.

Some say people in wheelchairs are a liability. These people are called assholes.


No comments: