It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2013-11-29

Notes

We sat down today and tried to figure out how old our cat Merlin is. It was a bunch of back and forth. I suggested to Nat that she go look at my blog and search for Merlin. Well,she found him under new kitten. He came to us in 2006 around September. that  would make him about 7. He acts like a kitten so he seems much younger.

I'm watching Battle Languages. It is terrible. It is a bunch of explosions. /that makes it worth sitting though I suppose.

The little episode with Merlin made me remember just why I started the blog. I wand to keep track of my life. So many things get lost especially  between my ears. I need to just do some brain dumps on the blog ever y now and again about normal stuff going on. This will help me keep track as I get older and have an excuse to be as forgetful as I have been my whole life.

No comments: