It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2013-05-13

Notes


That watch I got with the nice large numbers (I keep saying letters) has reset itself a couple times. It goes back to all zeros and needs to be completely reset to the time and date. This upsets me. It seems to be related to getting banged around. That means the battery is not connecting properly.

We have a couple of those huge UPS systems. It is nuts. it is one of the old systems. It is getting old and we have to call in on it more and more. At some point it will be more trouble than it is worth.

Had an interesting morning at work today. We had an issue with a gigantic UPS. this lead to a 3 hour lunch for many folks. I hung around for most of it and shooed people away from the trouble area. One of those days. We have so much to get done and something like this goes down.

No comments: