It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2013-05-02

Lunch conversation


  • Houses
    • Someone inquired about a media room build by I-Max that was a cool quarter mill.
    • I want to tell them that I would love to get the carpet fixed in our living room, but I can’t afford it.
  • Work
    • Tons of work stuff
    • Travel
    • Meetings
    • Networks and pending changes
    • IT questions (I’m at lunch dammit)
  • Banking issues
    • How boring world economy is
    • How Europe is teetering on the edge and few people know it.
  • Kids - Stories, you know the kind, where the kid would be mortified if they knew.

I needed today. We went to the same place we always go to. I ate the same thing I always get. I was the first one prompted for my same old order and that threw me off. Still, a good lunch over all.

It was a little touchy. The wind picked up a bit as we walked out the door. The weather held. No one got hit by a car crossing Westheimer.

No comments: