It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2013-04-23

Sick


I didn’t write shit or shoot any videos all weekend. I felt like a bag of ass right up to last night (Monday). Then Suddenly I felt wonderful. At least, I felt wonderful compared to the last couple days. Funny how that works. I thought I would have trouble falling asleep, but I nodded right off.

The symptoms I had were a really nasty sinus headache. My whole head hurt. I tried everything. I took all kins of medicine. I did the neti pot like 8 times. I put hydrogen peroxide in my ears a couple times. I think mowing the yard and sucking in all that pollen and grass clippings, then taking an antihistamine did me in.

Back at work today and having a hard time keeping my balance. I clearly still have issues. Man, do I feel better though.

Oddly enough, my stomach hurts. I took some medication over the weekend that gave me an upset stomach. I then took some antacids that may have given me bout of intestinal trouble. I’m still sore from that. Nuts how one thing leads to another. Still a net gain. The stomach thing made me leave a bit early.

No comments: