It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2013-04-30

Notes

There are so many things I want to complain about. I just don’t have the will to jot them all down and put them here. I am weak. I do so appreciate those who march and scream in the cause of the people. I wish I had the strength to even perpetuate the message.

Most of the items are political. I have just been too wiped out to bitch. What does that say?

Sat on a phone meeting this morning. The guy giving us the details of a bunch of technical specs was clearly driving and dealing with driving. I wanted to tell him to pull over. Not only was he not paying any attention, and every question had to be repeated, but he was having issues driving that caused distraction in the meeting. Talk about annoying and distracting.

how are they not running out of phone numbers? The number of people I know who have forsaken one home phone number completely only to take up 1) a number for business outside of a work phone number, like Google Voice or equivalent. 2) mobile for personal calls. 3) mobile for burner use 4) text SMS on their tablet, Is growing by the day. Gone are the days of call them and get screened. I now have fifteen ways to annoy some people.

My dad used to bring me orange sodas at some point when I was a little kid. I now like orange sodas. He liked heavy pulp orange juice. I hate pulp in my orange juice. Nat likes heavy pulp orange juice.

It is moral to be happy. It is OK to be happy when others are not. it is OK to be content where others are not.

No comments: