It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2013-04-03

Notes


I want to decline meetings that are more than 2 days in advance because people are just going to change the time the morning of the meeting anyway.

A scientist was asked why some new thing hadn’t taken effect. The scientist answered with something amazing, the truth. He said it was the same reason religion doesn’t change quickly. The old guard has to die\ off before the new guard can come in and fix things.

When you hand out food to a broken people, the meanest most ruthless people will end up with all they want. Those with less will be subservient to those with more.

Replace weapons, or really any commodity for food in the above paragraph.

Perhaps today was the last day I eat my morning oatmeal on the company dime. We get vending machines soon instead of just taking packets. I hear the snacks will cost a quarter.. That may be the cost of my morning oatmeal. That or I’ll endeavor to bring some in rom my own purchase. Either way, I must have some form of breakfast these days.

No comments: