It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2013-04-27

Notes


Friday 2013-04-26
Got up this morning at 4:45. That fifteen minutes gained me 30 or 40 minutes at work extra earlier this morning. This was an experiment because I prefer walking in the dark in the morning. Yes. It is better for me to walk in the dark. It isn’t my vision I’m worried about. It is the fact that the flashlight makes me more visible than sunlight does.

Got in to work and it is was a good thing I was early. We are getting new network cables put in. My office was tossed. All the furniture was pulled away from walls. A cup of coffee was spilled on the floor. Not cool.

There are movements in some countries in Europe to simplify tax law. This sort of thing happens in the U. S. all the time. It is starting to both gain momentum and smell like those in power are using the movement to sneak in some kind of higher tax. The trouble is there will be winners and losers in any change like this.

No comments: