It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2013-04-20

Notes


Every time I hear anything about Anne Frank, I nearly weep for humanity. Just her name sends me to a place where I wish I could  or would or might make right.

Had to take apart an old Mac from 2002 today. It had an IBM hard drive. There was no Chinese writing anywhere on either machine or drive that I noticed. How things have changed in the past eleven years.

Red Hat 6.4 still uses a program called ORCA for accessibility. Everyone else has moved on from this separate program to having methods of accessibility built in to their interfaces. The idea of a separate program is quite 2002. The lack of usability shows.

I should subscribe to Texas Monthly. Just because.

What happened to all the fake and bullshit news that came out of Twitter related to the Boston affair? Every five minutes the news was changing 180 degrees. It is embarrassing. Interesting to watch, but difficult to take. Even the FBI came out and told the news organizations to check their frigging facts before vomiting crap in the news.

On the subject, I hadn’t heard any of the overnight developments. I do not watch the news in the morning any longer due to an incident with the TV in the master bedroom. I was more upset not being up to the moment than the not knowing.

No comments: