It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2013-04-13

Notes


2013-04-11
Had to take my contacts out again this morning. The right one was driving me nuts. It was blurry and uncomfortable. Mostly, it was uncomfortable because I was messing with it to make it clear up. It is a combination of the beautiful weather and the springtime pollen count causing my issues. I’m back in my new glasses. i suppose that purchase was very well timed.

I had beer and 1 glass of red wine yesterday afternoon. I ate with it and a bit more when I got home. I woke up in the middle of the night with what felt like a sinus headache. I drank some water and took a headache pill. I felt better in the morning, but I just don’t think the alcohol had anything to do with it. I blame the weather. All this damn fresh air.

Unpaid internships need to be abolished worldwide. It is one step away from slavery plane and simple.

A lot of the audiocasts (podcasts) I listen to have died. Many have changed hosts. It is difficult keeping track.

hit a wall today at 16:00. The day was not too bad. There were some issues wrapped around email that I’m sick of if I’m honest. The issues are not catastrophic. People act like they have never had to use a new email account. I was sitting at work right before leaving. I sat there and tried to get something done. It wasn’t Friday afternoon. It was the day I nearly ran screaming through the halls. Not really. Would have felt good though.

Glad it wasn’t the whole day. I did great right up to about 16:00. I didn’t get anything important done after that.

No comments: