It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2013-04-10

Lunch conversation


Tons of work conversation. Bits about people and codee and such kept creeping into the conversation. I hate that. I do it sometimes too.

Today, we walked across fields and across streets, through parking lots and past crazy people to get to our destination. It was a fast food place. We pretty much filled it up. I think there were 15 people or so today.


  • Cars
    • Snorkel kits on 4x4
    • Exhaust on Semi trucks
    • Stories about mechanics ripping people off.
  • Video games
    • The game where you are on a spaceship and have to run basically through a text encounter with every other ship you meet.
    • Retro games like Rendezvous with Rama and Zork and how people are retroing these games back to life.
  • Food
    • Ketchup and things we do to modify same
    • You got to get grilled onions and jalapenos on your double patty burger.
    • Biscuits and gravy and how you would think it was something that would be difficult to fuck up.
  • The crazy guy who lives in an alley on the way to the fast food place we went to.
  • I had seen a helicopter landing in the field we were walking through.
  • Wives. (enough said)

I needed to get out today. I needed to walk. People complained I walked too fast. i wanted to climb up the side of a building to walk on a ledge. I wanted to run and jump and play today at lunch. I needed a recess.

That was the end of the normal blog entry. The following is some random crap related.

Tweetable version of that last paragraph:
I needed to get out today, to walk. I walked too fast, to climb a building, to walk on a ledge, to run and jump and play. I needed a recess

The child inside
I needed to get out today
To walk, I walked too fast
To climb a building
To walk on a ledge
To run and jump and play
I needed a recess

No comments: